My Spanish buddy Jesus put a "contest" out on his blog on the best book, album, movie and game of 2008.
Ofe did already respond on her blog from our side, but I want to comment a bit extra on the album part.
The international music press is (almost) lyrical over the following albums:
- TV On The Radio – Dear Science
- Fleet Foxes – Fleet Foxes
- Glasvegas - Glasvegas
- Bob Dylan - Tell Tale Signs
I think you should give the following albums a try (apart for the once mentioned on Ofe's blog):
- Elbow - The Seldom Seen Kid
- Voicst – A Tale Of Two Devils
- John Mayer - Where The Light Is
- Madrugada - Madrugada
- Room Eleven - Mmm... Gumbo?
Have fun listening!
1 comment:
:-D
Never heard of them.
I will have a try and I will let you know. ;-)
Cheers
Post a Comment